07 Feb We are proud to announce: Live Surgeries With ‘The Jedi’ of Implantology Dr. Radoslaw Jadach (Ended)
Course Title: Live Surgery with ‘The Jedi’ of implantology- Dr. Radoslaw Jadach
Who Should Attend This Lecture/Course?: Any dentist who is placing dental implants at any stage of their implant journey.
About The Course:
- 2 Days Implant surgical experience at Radoslaw’s Prestigious Practice in Wroclaw, Poland.
Observing live cases with varied complexities.
- Implant placement, soft tissue surgeries and hard tissue control.
- There will be mini case discussions before surgeries, where Rado will explain his thought process and treatment planning options.
- Finally, each surgery will be be critiqued by all, in an open discussions.
30th April 2018 (Mon.) & 1st May 2018 (Tues.)
Venue: Dental Salon – Implantologia
DENTAL SALON SP. Z O.O., ul. E.Horbaczewskiego 53a, 54-130 Wrocław (Poland)
Clinic Phone No: +48 668 878 002
Pre-Register Your Interest or Enquire
Book Now >
by PayPal Or Credit / Debit Card
Download the Course Booking Form >
Download the Course Manual (PDF) >
About Your Stay:
- Group 1 fly on Sunday the 29th of April and aim to be there in the evening so that you are well rested, we should finish on the 1st of May at 5:30 P.M so you may want to book your flights late on the 2nd of May.
- Group 2 Aim to arrive on the 2nd of May in the evening and leave on the evening.
What is Included?
Accommodation (B&B) and transport to and from the clinic.
You will need to arrange and pay for your own flights. Flights are available from all over the country (UK) direct to Wroclaw.
Course Fee: £1,975.00 (GBP)
Participants can pay in three installments.
Course limited to 15 participants Only.
For More Information:
Contact – Tracy Mckeon.
Registered Dental Nurse in Radiography/Sedation & PA/ Course Coordinator for Practical Implantology Dentica Group.
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)757 213 8628 (UK)
Who is it for?
Any dentist who is placing dental implants at any stage of their implant journey.
What You Will Do
Rado is first to say that teamwork is paramount to success. Participants will watch the team work in action trying to guarantee success, document surgeries and ensure seamless running of all surgeries.
Dr Radoslaw Jadach
Co-founder of Oral Surgery Academy
- 2001 – Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Wroclaw Medical University.
- Between 2002 and 2012 he worked in: – Department of Emergency Medicine AM, – Department of Medicine Oral Mucosal and Periodontal AM and – Was a physician in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Medical University of Wroclaw.
- Complementary management training in implant soft tissues held in prestigious centers in the years 2005-2013: – New York, – Berlin, – Stuttgart, – Genoa.
- In 2009 began training at the University of New York: CONTINUING EDUCATION LINHART DENTAL PROGRAM NYU Implant Continuum Education & OSIS & CEIA, which ended in August 2012 and has been certified at New York University.
He is a lecturer and trainer on symposia and national and international conferences.
In his own practice focuses mainly on microsurgery techniques and extensive soft tissue reconstructive surgery for the purpose of alveolar implantology.